- the Bible is the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God;
- there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit;
- Jesus Christ was fully God and fully man;
- in Jesus Christ’s virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious atoning death through the shedding of His blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to heaven, and His personal return in power and glory;
- that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential for the salvation of lost and sinful people;
- in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life;
- in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those that are saved unto the resurrection of life and those that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation;
- in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
As a non-profit Protestant Evangelical Christian organization, Harvey Cedars Bible Conference reserves the right to refuse or cancel services or facility use to any individual(s) or group whose willful activity, teaching, or conduct detracts from its Christian witness or is contrary to the Statement of Faith.